FC Barcelona will be looking to regain their league form as they face Levante today at Camp Nou. Round 22 of LaLiga will see the Frogs travel to Camp Nou hoping to worsen Setien’s concerns. The game kicks off at 1:45 NST and will be telecasted via Facebook Watch in South Asian region.
FC Barcelona come to this fixture after an improved display against Leganes, netting past five in the Cup tie. Levante, however, will contest following a 2-0 away loss to Osasuna.
Things seem tight for Quique Setién as Barcelona have not made a first-team signing this transfer window. With Ousmane Dembele, Luis Suarez out of the clash, Barcelona now have only 18 players available in the roster. Arturo Vidal is likely to contest despite carrying a minor discomfort. Similarly, Neto Murara will miss the clash, making Iñaki Peña likely to be on the bench.
Levante will be heavily depending on their shot-stopper Aitor Fernández who has managed to pull off 84 saves, highest in Liga. Levante are likely to be without Rober Pier and Ivan Lopez for the trip to Camp Nou, while Oier Olazabal, Nemanja Radoja and Enis Bardhi are also doubts for the fixture. Roger Marti and Borja Mayoral will lead the attack for Paco Lopez’s side.
Barcelona (4-3-3): Ter Stegen; Roberto, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba; Rakitic, De Jong, Arthur; Messi, Griezmann, Ansu Fati
Levante (3-4-1-2): Aitor; Cabaco, Postigo, Vezo; Miramón, Radoja, Campaña, Toño; Rochina; Morales, Martí
- Barcelona have won all 13 of their home La Liga meetings against Levante – only against Granada (24) have they registered a better such 100% record.
- After winning 3-1 at Ciutat de Valencia in the reverse fixture, Levante could become the first La Liga team to record a league double against Barcelona in a single season since Real Madrid and Villarreal in 2007-08.
- Barcelona have lost four league games this season, their most defeats at this stage of a La Liga campaign since 2003-04.
- Levante have lost their last three La Liga games, they haven’t lost four in a row since February-March 2018 under Juan Ramón Muñiz.
- Barcelona captain Lionel Messi has scored in each of his last seven home games against Levante in La Liga (11 goals), his best run against an opponent at home in the competition.
Let’s go and grab those 3 points. VISCA EL BARCA!